Skeena Watershed Conservation Coalition periodically distributes media releases related to our work. For media interviews, please contact Executive Director Shannon McPhail at (250) 842-2494 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Methane Opposition Strong Says MP
May 05 2008 | News Clippings | The Daily News - Prince Rupert
- BUSINESS EXTRA: Residents leery of coal development
May 05 2008 | News Clippings | The Terrace Standard
- CBC Daybreak: MP Nathan Cullen speaks out on Shell CBM
May 02 2008 | News Clippings | Multimedia | CBC Radio
- Recent Poll Shows CBM opponents outnumber supporters 2:1
May 02 2008 | Media Releases | Nathan Cullen - Member of Parliament
- CBC Radio Listener Calls, May 1 2007
May 01 2008 | News Clippings | Multimedia
- Shelling Out? Nature Conservancy’s ‘partnership’ with oil giant Shell rankles donor.
April 30 2008 | News Clippings | The Tyee
- BC Natives Should Ration Salmon Catch, Ottawa Says
April 30 2008 | News Clippings | Globe and Mail
- MacKay urged to change methane stance
April 28 2008 | News Clippings | Prince Rupert Daily News
- Coal Dead Meth - We’re Done!
April 28 2008 | News Clippings | Terrace Daily
- CBC Daybreak North: interview with Dennis MacKay
April 28 2008 | News Clippings | Multimedia
- CBC Daybreak North: More on Shell CBM!
April 28 2008 | Multimedia
- Coalbed Methane in Fernie
April 25 2008 | Multimedia | Citizens Concerned About Coalbed Methane
- Web Extra: Premier in town today
April 25 2008 | News Clippings | The Northern View
- New British Columbia Oil and Gas Law Overlooks Coalbed Methane Concerns
April 25 2008 | Media Releases | Pembina Institute
- MLAs butt heads over coalbed methane
April 23 2008 | News Clippings | Smithers Interior News